Is McKeen's Still Publishing?

Discussion in 'Hockey Talk' started by tgerman, Jun 17, 2011.

1. tgerman

tgerman
    Expand Collapse

Hi!

I asked this question before and didn't get an answer.

Is McKeen's publishing an online draft magazine?

You'd think somebody working for McKeen's would maybe have answered the earlier post but I guess not.

The site doesn't seem to be updated very often either. The Top 30 post is from December! The Top 10 is from February.

All this with the draft a week away! Is McKeen's on its last legs? Wouldn't surprise me considering I have a bunch of guys in my hockey league looking for info on the draft mag yet the actual McKeen's people show no inclination to let anybody know they even exist.

Too bad because the draft mag was well put together and very well done. I liked it better than THN's Draft publication which is saying something because THN is often thought of as the gold standard.

Anyway, if anybody has any insight into whether or not McKeen's will be publishing an online version of their draft magazine and you'd like to share said insight, that'd be nice.

Thanks.

2. ULF_55

ULF_55
    Expand Collapse
    Midget

I read elsewhere they are not, but that could be just their competition speaking.

I bought Hockeyprospect.com download, 222 pages, quite well written. Covers off close to 200 players with bios and rankings.

I thought it was worth the money. I have purchased McKeen's in the past.